Remote Personal Training
Are you too far away from the Northwest Indiana area or unable to afford a 1-on-1 training or nutrition sessions firsthand? Then our remote training programs are the right fit for you. We offer two types of remote training:
#1 – Remote Sports Performance Training for athletes looking to take their game to the next level.
#2 – Remote Personal Training for those looking to live healthier lifestyles, change their body composition, and get fit.
Click the tab below that best suits you!
Remote Personal Training Unlike Any Other Online Program
- We do not offer pre-fab or or pre-generated cookie cutter programs.
- Work one on one, directly with Audric.
- Get fully personalized and customized programs designed uniquely for you and your specific needs. If you need professional guidance and motivation from an expert that you know and trust, then this remote online program is what you need to get the results you want from anywhere in the world. When location, budget, or schedule prohibits a face to face meeting, remote coaching with Audric gives you access to a passionate, qualified fitness professional wherever you live. Wherever you are on your journey as an athlete we can provide the appropriate program that will help you reach your goals.
Audric’s remote coaching service is designed with you in mind. You’ll receive the same highly effective, results-producing programs he provides to the clients that visit is facility. Audric will work with you on an individual basis to prepare an effective program that can be implemented wherever you are, through the use of Skype/FaceTime, email, phone, and our strength and conditioning app. It’s the next best thing to having an expert right by your side.
Audric provides Strength and Conditioning Programs for consistent and safe results. His goal as a sports performance professional is to guide you and provide you with resources to help you become a better athlete. He has invested in the education necessary for him to assess your movements and motivations to design an individualized program to reduce the risk of injury and gain strength that will translate into your respective sport.
Recognizing that each person is unique, he doesn’t believe in cookie cutter programs. He will customize your program and provide the hands on coaching and motivation necessary to make lasting changes to your performance. His success is a direct reflection of your success. Let’s get started on then best version of you!
- The program consists of a three-month package. This is so your body has time to make the appropriate physiological changes. Payment can be made monthly and is due one week before the start date of your month. After the three months are up, monthly follow-up programs are available.
- The process starts with a movement analysis that your ill video yourself and send to Audric.
- You will also fill out questionnaires and an initial assessment to better get to know you and your medical history. Audric spends time analyzing your analysis, questionnaire answers, sorting out your training, medical and nutrition history, your current goals and your training options before putting pen to paper to design your personalized program.
- Then an appointment is set up to talk on the phone or Skype. During this time you will discuss the analysis, questionnaire, and go through an assessment. Audric will answer any questions you have and together you and he will formulate a plan and goals that can work for you.
- You’ll have access to online resources and smart phone apps that will allow you to access and log your workouts. Audric will have access to those logs so she can fine tune your workouts and hold you accountable to reaching your goals.
- Audric will talk and email weekly to answer any of your questions you may have. You can be assured your progress will be monitored personally, with attention to you alone.
During the first month, Audric and you will cover, as applicable to you:
- An initial one hour phone, Skype or in-person consult
- A review of your previous training history and nutrition intake
- A review of your medical, lifestyle, family and work considerations that may affect your training
- Gym facility and training equipment availability review and recommendations
- Your current goal evaluation
- Exercise prescription and workout with exercise descriptions as needed
- How to access online resources and smart phone applications that will allow you to access and log your workouts
- How to stay in contact with Audric and obtain educational information
- 1 month e-mail, phone, Skype coaching and support so we can modify anything we need to, get your questions answered, etc. *Up to 20 minutes in phone calls or Skype a week and up to 4 emails initiated by you per week.
- Your questions will be answered attentively (usually within 24 hours)
- Your workout journal will be reviewed
We’ll stay in contact via phone, email, social media and can even set up video conferencing using Skype.
Your progress and workout and nutrition journals will be monitored and changes made as needed, your questions will be expertly answered and you will be on your way to a healthier you. You will have access to an expert for motivation, support and professional guidance.
Ready to get started on a new you?
Contact Audric to get started!
EMAIL: [email protected]